Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 77

Q. 10. Filing of appeals.-

It has been suggested1 that in order to avoid delay, civil appeals and revisions should be filed in the original court which passed the impugned decree. This court should forward the appeal to the High Court, along with the records of the case, and should also fix the date for appearance of the parties in the High Court.

Do you agree with the suggestion?

1. Suggestion of a High Court Judge.

Delay and Arrears in Trial Courts Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys