Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Report No. 77

9.15. Jurisdiction.-

They should hear old cases pending in the courts. Appeals against their judgments or orders should lie straight to the High Court and not to the court of district and sessions judge. Once the suggestion about the utilisation of services of retired judicial officers is accepted, necessary statutory amendments would have to be made.

Delay and Arrears in Trial Courts Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys