Report No. 253
Statement of Truth
(Under First Schedule, Order VI Rule 15A and Order X Rule 1)
Statement of Truth By [party position and name of party in full]
I, the deponent above-named, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:
1. I am [name of party and relevant details] in the above suit and competent to swear this affidavit.
2. I am sufficiently conversant with the facts of the case and have also examined all relevant documents and records in relation thereto.
3. I say that the statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers] paragraphs are true to my knowledge and statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers] paragraphs are based on information received which I believe to be correct and statements made in [mention specific paragraph numbers] are based on legal advice.
4. I say that there is no false statement or concealment of any material fact, document or record and I have included information that is according to me, relevant for the present suit.
5. I say that that all documents in my power, possession, control or custody, pertaining to the facts and circumstances of the proceedings initiated by me have been disclosed and copies thereof annexed with the plaint, and that I do not have any other documents in my power, possession, control or custody.
6. I say that the above-mentioned pleading comprises of a total of [number of pages] pages, each of which has been signed by me.
7. I state that the Annexures hereto are true copies of the documents referred to and relied upon by me.
8. I say that I am aware that for any false statement or concealment, I shall be liable for action taken against me under the law.
The statements made above are true to my knowledge.
Verified at [place] on this [date]