Report No. 154
(27) Shri Verma, Addl. Director, Prosecution
(1) In order to curb delay in trial a period should be fixed for trial.
(2) A provision should be made to ensure service of summons and warrants.
(28) Shri Amar Singh Codara, District & Sessions Judge Jaipur City, Jaipur
(1) The procedure for the trial of summons and warrant cases must be the same.
(2) Similarly the procedure for trial of cases on police challan and cases on private complaints must be the same.
(29) Shri Jagat Singh, Law Secretary, Govt. of Rajasthan
(1) The copies of F.I.R. must be sent to the Magistrate without any delay.
(2) The Prosecution Department should be responsible to the Advocate-General.
(3) Trial must be from day to day.
(4) Provision should be made, so that cases of ordinary nature may be sent to Nyaya Panchayat.
(5) Doctrine of Victimology must be applied and aggrieved persons in serious matters must get compensation.