Report No. 154
(19) Shri Gul Raj Gopal Khandelwal
(1) There must be a separate agency for investigation.
(2) The matters compounded outside the Court should be recognised by the Court.
(3) Nyaya Panchayat must be reintroduced.
(4) Provision should be made for the appointment of a Judicial Officer in a Nyaya Panchayat.
(5) Even the Magistrates must be conferred powers under section 482, Cr. P.C.
(6) The Procedure of trial of cases on Police challan and on private complaints must be the same.
(7) The provisions under section 438, Cr. P.C. for anticipatory bail mint continue.
(8) The maximum amount provided in section 125, Cr. P.C. for maintenance must be increased.
(9) section 304A, Cr. P.C. must be made non-bailable.
(10) Honorary Magistrates should be appointed.