Report No. 154
(16) Shri Mathuresh Bihari, Advocate
(1) The statements recorded under section 161, Cr. P.C. must be got signed by witnesses.
(2) For service of summons and warrants a separate officer and process server should be appointed.
(3) The expenses of witnesses must be defrayed without delay; so that they may not hesitate in coming to courts.
(4) Where in a case of multiple offences some offences were compoundable then all the offences should be allowed to be compounded.
(17) Shri Jahoor Naqvi, Advocate
(1) The provision of anticipatory bail under section 438, Cr. P.C. should not be withdrawn.