Report No. 154
(11) Shri Goverdhan Lal Meena, Jhalawar
(1) The offences under sections 395, 356 and 380, I.P.C. should not be made compoundable.
(12) Shri Umaid Singh, Police Inspector
(1) Section 147, I.P.C. should not be made compoundable because it is a serious offence against the State and it directly affects law and order situation.
(13) Miss Sumitra Goyal, Addl. Govt. Advocate
(1) The procedure for trial of offences committed against women should be changed and amended.
(2) In case of rape and the like the courts should not indulge in technicalities but should adopt a liberal attitude as far as technicalities are concerned.