Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Supreme Court Appeal

A. Appeals on certificate by high courts

Constitutional cases

An appeal can be filed against any judgment, decree or final order of a High Court in a civil, criminal or other proceedings if the concerned High Court certifies that the case involves a substantial question of law as to the interpretation of the constitution. Where such a certificate is given any party in the case may appeal to the Supreme Court on the ground that any such question has been wrongly decided.

Supreme Court Appeal Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys