Types of Suits
Suits of civil nature falls into various categories, depending on the nature of suits, or status of person filing the suit etc.
- These categories in brief are as follows:
- Suits By Or Agents Govt./ Public Office
- Suits By Or Against Military / Naval Men / Airmen
- Suits By Or Against Corporations
- Suits By Or Against Firms And Persons Carrying On Business In Names Other Than Their Own.
- Suits By Or Against Trustees, Executors and Administrators.
- Suits By Or Against Minors And Persons Of Unsound Mind
- Suits By / Against Persons Of Unsound Mind
- Suits Relating To Matters Concerning The Family
- Summary Procedure. (Suit Relating To Bills Of Exchange, Hundis, Promissory Notes Etc.)
- How is Summary Suit Instituted