Civil Procedure Code Relief
These are some suits, which have to be filed within a specified time limit if they are filed, after the expiry of time specified, then the court may dismiss it at once, without going into any merits or details of the case.
- For example (Limitation Act, 1963 schedule)
- Suit for on account and a share of the profits of a dissolved partnership
- 3 years, from date of dissolution.
- Many payable for money lent
- 3 years, from the date when the loan is made.
- Suit for possession of immovable property or any interest therein based on title
- 12 years, from the date of possession of the defendant becomes adverse to the plaintiff.