There is a detailed procedure laid down, for filing a civil case. If the procedure is not followed, then the registry has a right to dismiss the suit
The Procedure is as follows: Filing of Suit / Plaint.
- In layman's language plaint is the written complaint / allegation
- One who files it is known as "Plaintiff" and against whom it is filed is known as "Defendant"
- The plaint has to be filed within the time limit prescribed in the Limitation Act, and should be typed copy, in double line space.
- Name of the Court, Nature of Complaint, Names and Address of parties to be suit has to be clearly mentioned.
- Plaint should also contain verification from plaintiff, stating that, contents of the plaint are true and correct