2) Fire policy "A"
Under this policy the insurer undertakes to indemnify in respect of any loss of, or damage to, the property insured, caused by --
- Explosion / Implosion excluding damage to boilers, economisers or other vessels in which steam is generated,
- Riot , strike and malicious damage,
- Impact damage by any rail/road vehicle or animal,
- Aircraft and other aerial and / or space devices and / or articles dropped there from,
- Storm, cyclone, typhoon, tempest, hurricane, tornado, flood and inundation,
- Subsidence and landslide ( including rockslide) damage,
- Earthquakes fire and shock.