4) Contractor's all risks insurance policy
This policy provides insurance against -
a. Loss, damage or destruction of property insured in a manner necessitating replacement or repair,
b. Cost of clearance and removal of debris.
The risks covered under the policy are-
- Earthquake -- fire and shock,
- Landslide / Rockslide / Subsidence,
- Flood / Inundation,
- Storm / Tempest/Hurricane /Typhoon /Cyclone,
- Water damage in contracts involving work in rivers, canals, lakes or sea.
c. Liability for accidental loss or damage caused property of other persons or for fatal or non-fatal injury to any person other than the insurer's own employees or the employees of the owner of the works or premises.
d.Cost and expenses of litigation recovered by any claimant from the insured or incurred by the insured.