Incorporation of a Private Company
Documents Required For Incorporation
After obtaining Registrarís approval for the companyís name, the promoters should prepare the following documents, in the prescribed manner and form:
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- Prospectus Statement in lieu of prospectus is not requires in case of a private company
- Copy of import agreements.
- Statutory declaration in Form I
- Copy of Letter of Register indicating approval of name.
- Power of Attorney.
- Notice of situation of registered office (in Form 18) and particulars of Directors (in Form 32).
These two forms can be field either at the time of incorporation or within 30 days form the date of incorporation.
- The documents should be duly executed signed and stamped from the date of approval of name by the Registrar.
- It is to be ensured that subscribers to the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the proposed company are same as the promoters whose names are appearing in the application for availability of name. In the case of a change, the changed subscribers will be asked to make a fresh application for availability of name. The ROC may allow the same name, if available after six month from the date when the name was allowed to the original promoter.