Advice on Divorce
Advice on Divorce
Divorce is more than an end to social relation. It is an end of commitment. When people decide to move apart, they do not do so for just inconvenience. They feel tremendous pain and they cannot deal with it anymore. Neither the reasons for divorce are simple or its effects.
Divorce brings forth feeling of pain, insecurity and bitterness towards relationship. However, divorce cannot be viewed from emotional standpoint only. It has legal, financial and social complications. Aftermath of divorce is often too complicated to understand and deal with it alone. Every single person going through divorce needs support and guidance.
Knowing the in and out of a major decision like divorce is crucial to save you from mistakes that too often results in lifetime regrets. You should know where you stand and how to proceed, to come to the right decision.
This section on divorce issues offers advices to cope with different phases of divorce, that is pre-divorce, post-divorce and during divorce. A short, precise list of necessary things to remember when dealing with divorce helps you in keeping track of important issues, while avoiding emotions to evade your thinking process.
Following are some important advice on Divorce:
- Advice for Indian men getting divorced
- Co-parenting after divorce in India
- Advice on visitation
- Divorce advice for fathers in India
- Financial advice during divorce in India
- Divorce settlement advice
- Divorce counseling advice
- Advice on selecting a divorce lawyer in India
- Adultery - should I go for divorce?
- Single parenting after divorce in India
- Post-divorce advice
- Pre-divorce advice
- Parental rights in India after divorce
- How to stop a divorce
- How to prevent a divorce
- Dating advice after divorce in India
- Advice on starting over again
- Advice for Indian women getting divorced
- Divorce advice for mothers in India