The processes specified in Part B of the schedule are:
- Bidi making
- Carpet weaving
- Cement manufacture including bagging thereof
- Cloth printing, dyeing and weaving
- Manufacture of matches, explosives and fire works.
- Mica-cutting and splitting
- Shellac manufacture
- Soap manufacture
- Building and construction industry
- Manufacture of slate pencils (including packing)
- Manufacture of products from agate
- Manufacturing processes using toxic metals and substances such as lead, mercury, manganese, chromium, cadmium, benzene pesticides and asbestos.
- Hazardous processes, Printing and dangerous operations as notified in the rules of the Factories Act, 1948
- Cashew and cashew nut descaling and processing.
- Soldering processes in electronic industries.