Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library



A person aggrieved of a decree of a court may instead of filing an appeal seek review of the decree and judgment from the same court, which has made it. A Review can be sought in cases where no appeal is allowed from the original decree/ judgment.

The procedure for making an application for review is similar to that of making an appeal. If it appears to the court that there is no sufficient ground for a review it can reject the application. But where the court opines that the application for review should be granted, it could grant the same and review its judgment after giving notice to the opposite party and enabling him to appear before it and submit its objections against the review.

An order of the court rejecting the review application is not appealable but an order granting such an application is appeasable. The order or decree finally passed after a review is also appealable.

Introduction Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys