Chandrabosh Tripathi Vs. Madhya Pradesh Electricity Board & Ors.
[Civil Appeal No(S). 3477-3478/2018 arising from SLP (C) Nos. 36486-36487/2017]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant is before this Court, since his application for compassionate appointment has been turned down.
3. We were informed on 16.03.2018 that the case of the appellant was under consideration on two counts i.e. (i) eligibility and (ii) availability of the vacancies.
4. In the above circumstances, we dispose of these appeals with a direction to the respondent(s) to complete the formalities and pass formal orders, within three weeks from today.
5. We make it clear that the judgment under appeal and the order passed in the review shall not stand in the way of the respondent No.1/Board considering the case of the appellant, limiting it to the peculiar facts of this case.
6. The appeals are, accordingly, disposed of.
7. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [NAVIN SINHA]
APRIL 02, 2018.
Pages: 1 2