State of Orissa and ANR Vs. Chittranjan Mohapatra and ANR
[Civil Appeal No.5547 of 2017 @ Special Leave Petition (C) No. 13236 of 2017 @ Special Leave Petition (C).....CC. No.5701/2017]
1. Delay condoned.
2. Issue notice to respondent No.1.
3. Mr. Radha Shyam Jena, learned counsel, appears and accepts notice for respondent No.1.
4. Leave granted.
5. It is not in dispute that the issue raised in this appeal is covered by the order dated 06.02.2017 passed in C.A. No.2403 of 2017 and other connected matters which has been clarified subsequently on 21.03.2017 in I.A. No.2/2017 in C.A. No.2431/2017 etc. Therefore, this appeal is disposed of in terms of the above-mentioned orders, which shall hold good for this appeal as well. The judgment and order referred to above shall form part of this judgment.
6. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
7. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
APRIL 24, 2017.
Pages: 1 2