Vanka Neeraja Vs. Veerina Sai @ Sairam
[Civil Appeal No.123 of 2016 arising out of SLP (C) No.25014 of 2015]
ANIL R. DAVE, J.
1. Application for permission to argue and appear as respondent in- person is allowed.
2. Leave granted.
3. Heard the learned counsel for the appellant and the respondent, party in-person.
4. Looking at the facts of the case, we are of the view that the High Court should have transferred the matrimonial case O.P.No.61 of 2014 titled as Veerina Sai @ Sai Ram Vs. Veerina Neeraja from the Court of Senior Civil Judge, Narasapuram, West Godavari District to the Family Court, City Civil Courts, Hyderabad. We, therefore, direct that the case shall be transferred accordingly.
5. With the above directions, the appeal is disposed of as allowed with no order as to costs.
6. Pending application, if any, stands disposed of.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [ADARSH KUMAR GOEL]
5th January, 2016.
Pages: 1 2