Dharamvir & Ors. Etc. Vs. State of Haryana & Etc.
[Civil Appeal Nos. 11381-11388 of 2011]
1. The short dispute is with regard to the land value to be fixed in respect of the land acquired from the appellants.
2. It is not in dispute that the issue is wholly covered by the order of this Court in Civil Appeal No. 5150 of 2009 titled as "Surinder & Ors. Vs. State of Haryana & Anr." and connected matters decided on 14.05.2015.
3. The said order fixed the land value at the rate of Rs. 90,000/- per acre along with all statutory benefits.
4. In view of the above, these appeals are allowed. The appellants shall be entitled to enhanced compensation i.e. from Rs. 81,000/- to Rs. 90,000/- and shall also be entitled to all the statutory benefits.
5. Being an old case, we direct the respondents to compute the amounts in terms of the order and deposit the same before the Executing Court within four months from today.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN]
February 17, 2016.