Salma & Anr. Vs. State of Uttar Pradesh & Ors.
[Writ Petition (CRL.) No.16 of 2013]
ANIL R. DAVE, J.
1. After hearing the learned counsel for the petitioners and perusing the record, we note the fact that four First Information Reports have been filed by the petitioners.
2. It has been submitted by the learned counsel for the petitioners that the petitioners have threat to their lives.
3. If the petitioners have any grievance, they should approach the concerned Authority and if there is any threat to their lives, they may approach the Superintendent of Police, Meerut so that they can be given proper protection, if the said officer thinks it necessary.
4. It is also the grievance of the petitioners that their son Nazim has been missing since 2007.
5. It would be open to the petitioners to approach the High Court by way of Habeas Corpus petition and if they approach the High Court, we are sure that the High Court will look into it.
6. With the above observations, the writ petition is disposed of. Pending application, if any, stands disposed of.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [ADARSH KUMAR GOEL]
7th September, 2015.