Medical Council of India Vs. Kalinga Institute of Medical Scinces (Kims) & Ors.
[Civil Appeal No.14686 of 2015 arising out of SLP (C) No.34856/2015]
ANIL R.DAVE, J.
1. The respondents have instructions to appear on caveat.
2. Heard the learned counsel for the parties.
3. Leave granted.
4. At the time of hearing of this appeal, it has been submitted by Shri Kapil Sibbal, learned senior counsel that only a batch of additional 50 students are not undergoing studies.
5. It is directed that there shall not be any participation of Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Odisha, in the process of inspection. Time for carrying out inspection is extended by four weeks from today.
6. The learned senior counsel appearing for the appellant has submitted that according to him, the inspection which is to be carried out is for the academic year 2016-2017.
7. The learned senior counsel appearing for the respondents opposes the recording of any such statement.
8. In view of the above, the appeal is disposed of as partly allowed and the impugned order is modified to the above extent.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [ADARSH KUMAR GOEL]
16th December, 2015.