Vijaykumar Purshottam Kabali Huf & ANR. VS. Sundeep Jugalkishore Gupta 
INSC 803 (5 May 2008)
P.P. NAOLEKAR & V.S. SIRPURKAR
O R D E R NON-REPORTABLE I.A. NOS. 2-3 IN CIVIL APPEAL NOS. 20-21 OF 2008
I.A. NO. 2 IN CIVIL APPEAL NO. 22 OF 2008
1. Mr. V.A. Mohta, senior counsel assisted by Mr. Vishwajit Singh,
Advocate-on-record appearing for the appellants/applicants and Mr. Shekhar
Naphade, senior counsel assisted by Mr. M.J. Paul, Advocate-on-record for
respondentSundeep Jugalkishore Gupta (plaintiff in Civil Suit No. 1680 of 1987
pending before the Bombay High Court) and Ms. Aparna Jha, Advocate appearing
for Housing Development Infrastructure Limited (HDIL), have submitted that the
long standing disputes in Civil Suit No.1680 of 1987 pending in the High Court
of Bombay have been settled between the parties on the consent terms. The
counsel for the respective parties have prayed for disposal of Civil Suit
No.1680 of 1987 pending before the Bombay High Court on the conditions
contained in the consent terms.
2. The counsel have filed the consent terms on which the disposal of the
suit is prayed for. The Memo of Consent Terms signed by the parties and also by
respective advocates representing them, has been taken on record by this Court.
3. In view of the consent terms between the parties, Housing Development and
Infrastructure Ltd. (HDIL) (formerly known as Housing Development &
Improvement India Limited) would be added as a party and as defendant in Civil
Suit No. 1680 of 1987 pending in the Bombay High Court.
4. As per the agreement between the parties on the conditions contained in
the consent terms dated 29.4.2008, Civil Suit No. 1680 of 1987 pending before
the Bombay High Court shall stand disposed of without any order as to costs.
5. The consent terms filed herein shall form part of this order and also
part of the record.
6. These I.As. also stand disposed of.
Pages: 1 2 3