Daler Khan & Ors. Vs. State of Himachal Pradesh & Ors.
[Civil Appeal Nos.18012-18013 of 2017 @ Special Leave Petition (C) Nos.30103-30104 of 2017 @ Diary No.7296/2015]
1. Leave granted.
2. Heard the learned counsel appearing for Respondent No.1/State of Himachal Pradesh.
3. This is a case where the appellants could not succeed before the High Court for reference to the Labour Court on the ground of delay. In similar matters, this Court had taken note of the ground for the delay and after finding that in several other similar matters reference had already been made, directed the State to make a reference.
4. We are informed that pursuant to such judgment dated 26.09.2017 rendered in C.A. No.9714/2016 and connected cases, the Labour Court has considered the reference.
5. Therefore, these appeals are allowed with a direction to Respondent No.1 that the cases of the appellants shall also be considered for reference, ignoring the objection in the matter of delay.
6. Needful be done within two months from the date of production of a copy of this judgment.
7. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
8. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [R. BANUMATHI]
NOVEMBER 06, 2017.