M/s. Arti Spinning Mills etc. Vs. State of Haryana and Another
[Civil Appeal Nos.1863-1865 of 2016 arising out of S.L.P. (C) No. 30933-30935 of 2015]
1. Leave granted.
2. We have heard learned senior counsel appearing on behalf of the appellants as well as learned Advocate General for the State of Haryana.
3. The appellants are aggrieved by the rejection of the review application filed before the High Court on the ground of delay of 706 days in filing the review application. There is a delay of 1705 days before this Court.
4. Be that as it may, the issues pertain to the claim made by the appellants for enhancement of compensation. The review application was filed before the High Court seeking land value at the rate of Rs.16.08 per acre as they are granted to the adjoining property covered by R.F.A. No. 363 of 2005 titled as Ram Chand @ Ram Chander (since deceased) through L.R. Raghbir Singh versus State of Haryana and others decided on 29.5.2009.
5. We also find that this Court in all connected cases have set aside the orders passed by the High Court and remanded the matters before the High Court.
6. We are informed, on remand, the High Court, has allowed the review application by fixing the compensation at the rate of Rs.16,08,000/- per acre.
7. Therefore, these appeals are allowed. The appellants shall be entitled to land value fixed at Rs.16,08,000/- per acre. However, the appellants shall not be entitled for any statutory benefits for a period of 2411 days covered by delay before the High Court as well as before this Court.
........................J. (KURIAN JOSEPH)
........................J. (ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN)
February 26, 2016