Kanta Tejus Manu Vs. Tejas Kanubhai Maun
[Civil Appeal No. 1402 of 2016 @ Special Leave Petition (C) No. 20858 of 2011]
1. Leave granted.
2. The appellant is before this Court against an interim order passed by the High Court of judicature of Bombay in Family Court Appeal No. 95 of 2009. As we propose to request the High Court to dispose of the appeal expeditiously, it is not necessary for us to deal with the factual matrix.
3. Accordingly, we request the High Court to dispose of Family Court Appeal No. 95 of 2009 expeditiously and preferably within six months from the date of production of a copy of this order before the High Court.
4. The parties are directed to continue the status quo with regard to possession and other rights regarding the disputed flat till the matter is finally decided by the High Court.
5. We also make it clear that neither the appellant nor the respondent shall create any third party access or rights in the property in the meanwhile.
6. In view of the above, this civil appeal is disposed of with no order as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [ROHINTON FALI NARIMAN]
February 15, 2016.