Sameera Paikara Vs. Amit Ajit Jogi (Amit Aishwarya Jogi) & Ors.
[Civil Appeal Nos.6-7 of 2016 arising out of SLP (C) Nos.30442-43 of 2015]
ANIL R. DAVE, J.
1. Leave granted.
2. Heard the learned counsel.
3. Upon considering the facts of the case, we are of the view that the following issue is required to be added: "Whether respondent No.1 was entitled to contest the Assembly election of the State, being American Citizen by birth?"
4. So far as other issues, which have been raised by the petitioner, are concerned, they have already been covered by the issues already raised.
5. The afore-stated issue shall be added to the issues already raised.
6. With the above directions, the appeals are disposed of as allowed with no order as to costs.
Pending application, if any, stands disposed of.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [ADARSH KUMAR GOEL]
4th January, 2016.