Joy Vs. Mani
[Civil Appeal No.6319 of 2015 arising out of SLP (C) No.11809 of 2015]
[Civil Appeal No.6320/2015 @ SLP (C) No.10539/2015]
[Civil Appeal No.6321/2015 @ SLP (C) No.11814/2015]
ANIL R. DAVE, J.
1. Leave granted.
2. We are happy to note that the parties to the litigation have settled their dispute amicably before the Mediator.
3. In the circumstances, it is directed that the parties shall place the Terms of Agreement before the trial court for appropriate orders.
4. In view of the said settlement, the decree is quashed and the appeals are disposed of as allowed.
5. Pending applications stand disposed of.
6. The trial court may pass appropriate orders and decree in terms of agreement arrived at between the parties.
7. The amount of interest is permitted to be withdrawn by the respondent.
..............J. [ANIL R. DAVE]
..............J. [V. GOPALA GOWADA]
14th August, 2015.