Harvinder Singh Vs. State of Haryana & Ors.
[Civil Appeal No(S). 4282-4283/2018 arising from SLP (C) Nos.10840-10841 of 2018 @ Diary No.22421/2017]
1. Delay condoned.
2. Leave granted.
3. In the nature of the order we propose to pass, it is not necessary to issue notice to the respondents.
4. The appellant is aggrieved by the compensation awarded in the land acquisition referred to in RFA No.3192/2013 on the file of the Punjab and Haryana at Chandigarh.
5. We find that all the connected matters have been remitted to the High Court, as agreed by both the sides. We are informed that the matters are still pending before the High Court.
6. Therefore, we remit this matter also to the High Court. This matter shall also be considered afresh by the High Court along with the connected matters, which are now being considered by the High Court.
7. The appeals are, accordingly, disposed of.
8. The appellant is directed to serve a copy of this judgment along with a copy of the petition on the respondents.
9. Pending applications, if any, shall stand disposed of.
10. There shall be no orders as to costs.
.......................J. [KURIAN JOSEPH]
.......................J. [MOHAN M. SHANTANAGOUDAR]
APRIL 23, 2018.