Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

Young Persons (Harmful Publications) Act, 1956

5.Appeal to High Court against order of forfeiture

Any person aggrieved by an order of forfeiture passed by the State Government under Section 4 may, within sixty days of the date of such order, apply to the High Court to set aside such order, and, upon such application the High Court may pass such order as it deems fit.

Young Persons (Harmful Publications) Act, 1956 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys