13. Meetings of the Corporation.-
(1) The annual general meeting of the Central Warehousing Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the annual general meeting) shall be held every year either at its head-office or at any other office of the Corporation within six months of the close of the financial year, and any other general meeting may be convened by the board of directors at any other time.
(2) The shareholders present at the annual general meeting shall be entitled to discuss the annual accounts, the report of the board of directors on the working of the Corporation during the year under report, as well as the auditors' report on the annual balance-sheet and accounts.
(3) The board of directors of the Central Warehousing Corporation shall, on the requisition of one-third of the number of shareholders of the Corporation, call a special meeting of the Corporation.
(4) The requisition for a special meeting under sub-section (3) shall state the object of the meeting, and shall be signed by the requisitionists and deposited at the head-office of the Corporation, and may consist of several documents in like form each signed by one or more requisitionists.
(5) If the board of directors of the Central Warehousing Corporation do not proceed within twenty-one days from the date of the requisition being so deposited to cause the special meeting to be called, the requisitionists, or a majority of them, may, themselves call the meeting, but in either case, the meeting so called shall be held within three months from the date of the deposit of the requisition.
(6) The Central Warehousing Corporation shall observe such rules of procedure in regard to the transaction of business at its meetings (including the quorum at meetings) as may be provided by regulations made by the Central Warehousing Corporation under this Act.