94. Power to make application to the Tribunal in case of failure of mutawalli to discharge his duties.-
(1) Where a mutawalli is under an obligation to perform any act which is recognised by Muslim law as pious, religious or charitable and the mutawalli fails to perform such act, the Board may apply to the Tribunal for an order directing the mutawalli to pay to the Board or to any person authorised by the Board in this behalf the amount necessary for the performance of such act.
(2) Where a mutawalli is under an obligation to discharge any other duties imposed on him under the 1[waqf] and the mutawalli wilfully fails to discharge such duties, the Board or any person interested in the 1[waqf] may make an application to the Tribunal and the Tribunal may pass such order thereon as it thinks fit.
1. Subs. by Act 27 of 2013, s. 4, for "wakf" (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).
2. Subs. by s. 48, ibid., for "one month" (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).
3. Subs. by s. 49, ibid., for "it appears to the Collector before an award is made that any property" (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).