82. Dues of Board to be recovered as arrears of land revenue.-
(1) Every sum certified to be due from any person by an auditor in his report under section 80, be paid by such person within sixty days after service of a demand notice by the Board.
(2) If such payment is not made in accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1), the sum payable may, on a certificate issued by the Board, after giving the person concerned an opportunity of being heard, be recovered as an arrear of land revenue.
1. Ins. by Act 27 of 2013, s. 42 (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).
2. Subs. by s. 4, ibid., for "wakf" (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).
3. Subs. by s. 43, ibid., for "as it thinks fit" (w.e.f. 1-11-2013).