77. 1[Waqf] Fund.-
(1) All moneys received or realised by the Board under this Act and all other moneys received as donations, benefactions or grants by the Board shall form a fund to be called the 1[Waqf] Fund.
(2) All moneys received by the Board, as donations, benefactions and grants shall be deposited and accounted for under a separate sub-head.
(3) Subject to any rules that may be made by the State Government in this behalf, the 1[Waqf] Fund shall be under the control of the Board, so, however, that the 1[Waqf] Fund under the control of common 1[Waqf] Board shall be subject to rules, if any, made in this behalf by the Central Government.
(4) The 1[Waqf] Fund shall be applied to-
(a) repayment of any loan incurred under section 75 and payment of interest thereon;
(b) payment of the cost of audit of the 1[Waqf] Fund and the accounts of 2[auqaf];
(c) payment of the salary and allowances to the officers and staff of the Board;
(d) payment of traveling allowances to the Chairperson, members, of the Board;
(e) payment of all expenses incurred by the Board in the performance of the duties imposed, and the exercise of the powers conferred, by or under this Act;
(f) payment of all expenses incurred by the Board for the discharge of any obligation imposed on it by or under any law for the time being in force.
1[(g) payment of maintenance to Muslim women as ordered by a court of competent jurisdiction under the provisions of the Muslim Women (Protection of Rights on Divorce) Act, 1986 (25 of 1986).]
(5) If any balance remains after meeting the expenditure referred to in sub-section (4), the Board may use any portion of such balance for the preservation and protection of 2[waqf] properties or for such other purposes as it may deem fit.