3[1. Short title, extent and application.-
(1) This Act may be called the Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967 (37 of 1967).
(2) It extends to the whole of India.
(3) Every person shall be liable to punishment under this Act for every act or omission contrary to the provisions thereof, of which he is held guilty in India.
(4) Any person, who commits an offence beyond India, which is punishable under this Act, shall be dealt with according to the provisions of this Act in the same manner as if such act had been committed in India.
(5) The provisions of this Act apply also to-(a) citizens of India outside India;
(b) persons in the service of the Government, wherever they may be; and
(c) persons on ships and aircrafts, registered in India, wherever they may be