30. University Institutes, independent Centres, University Colleges and Constituent Institutes.-
(1) The Institutes of the University immediately before the commencement of the Act, namely:-
(i) The Institute of Inter-Disciplinary Studies;
(ii) The Institute of Professional Studies; and
(iii) The National Centre of Experimental Mineralogy and Petrology, shall continue as University Institutes and the Centre of Behavioural and Cognitive Sciences shall continue as an independent Centre of the University, and all matters relating thereto shall be provided for by the Ordinances.
(2) The Institute of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education shall continue as a temporary self-financing University Institute, and all matters relating thereto shall be provided for by the Ordinances.
(3) The manner of establishing University Institutes, Centres and University Colleges maintained by the University and other matters relating to them shall be prescribed by the Ordinances.
(4) The following shall be the University Colleges, namely:-The Motilal Nehru Medical College and Swarup Rani Nehru Hospital, Allahabad.
(5) The following shall be the Constituent Institutes, namely:-
(i) The Govind Ballabh Pant Social Science Institute, Allahabad;
(ii) The Harish Chandra Research Institute of Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Allahabad; and
(iii) The Kamala Nehru Post-graduate Medical Institute, Allahabad.
(6) The admission of institutions to the privileges of the University as Constituent Institutes and University Colleges and other matters relating to Constituent Institutes and University Colleges shall be prescribed by the Ordinances.