6. Provisions in respect of officers and other employees ofTrust.
(1) Every officer or other employee of the Trust (except a trustee of the Board, the Chairman and executive trustee) serving in the employment immediately before the appointed day shall become, as from the appointed day, an officer or, as the case may be, other employee of the specified company and shall hold his office or service therein by the same tenure, at the same remuneration, upon the same terms and conditions, with the same obligations and with the same rights and privileges as to leave, leave fare concession, welfare scheme, medical benefit scheme, insurance, provident fund, other funds, retirement, voluntary retirement, gratuity and other benefits as he would have held under the Trust if its undertaking had not vested in the specified company and shall continue to do so as an officer or, as the case may be, other employee of the specified company or until the expiry of a period of six months from the appointed day if such officer or other employee opts not to continue to be the officer or other employee of the specified company within such period.
(2) The Administrator, in consultation with the specified company, may requisition, the services of such officers or other employees as it may deem fit, on such terms and conditions which may be mutually agreed upon between the Administrator and the specified company.
(3) Where an officer or other employee of the Trust opts under sub-section (1) not to be in employment or service of the specified company, such officer or other employee shall be deemed to have resigned.
(4) Notwithstanding anything contained in the Industrial Disputes Act, 1947 (14 of 1947) or in any other law for the time being in force, the transfer of the services of any officer or other employee of the Trust to the specified company shall not entitle such officer or other employee to any compensation under this Act or under any other law for the time being in force and no such claim shall be entertained by any court, tribunal or other authority.
(5) The officers and other employees who have retired before the appointed day from the service of the Trust and are entitled to any benefits, rights or privileges shall be entitled to receive the same benefits, rights or privileges from the specified company.
(6) The trust of the provident fund or the gratuity fund of the Unit Trust of India and any other bodies created for the welfare of officers or other employees would continue to discharge their functions in the specified company as was being done hitherto in the Unit Trust of India and any tax exemption granted to the provident fund or the gratuity fund would continue to be applied to the specified company.
(7) Notwithstanding anything contained in this Act or in the Companies Act, 1956 (1 of 1956) or in any other law for the time being in force or in the regulations of the Unit Trust of India, the Chairman, the trustees, executive trustee or any other person entitled to manage the whole or substantial part of the business and affairs of the Trust shall not been titled to any compensation against the Trust for the loss of office or for the premature termination of any contract of management entered into by him with the Trust.