Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

2. Power to extend enactments to certain Union territories.-

The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, extend to 2[the Union territory of Delhi, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur or Tripura or to any part of such territory], with such restrictions and modifications as it thinks fit, any enactment which is in force in a 3[State] at the date of the notification, 4* * *.

Union Territories (Laws) Act, 1950 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys