Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

92. Correction of error or omission.-

Any revenue officer by whom an order was passed in a case or proceeding may, either on his own motion or on the application of a party, correct any error or omission not affecting a material part of the case or proceeding, after such notice to the parties as he may consider necessary.

Tripura Land Revenue and Land Reforms Act, 1960 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys