The Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950
45. Power to make regulations.
- A Corporation may, with the previous sanction of the State Government, make regulations, not inconsistent with this Act and the rules made there under, for the administration of the affairs of the Corporation.
- In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such regulations may
provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
- the manner in Which, and the purposes for which, persons may be associated with the 3[board] under section 10;
- 1 Subs. by-Act 28 of 1969, s. 12, for the former clause.
- 2 Cl. (k) omitted by s. 12, ibid.
- 3 Subs. by Act 63 of 1982, s.16 & Sch. (w.e.f. 13-11-1982).192A
- the time and place of meetings of the 2[Board] and the procedure to be followed in regard to transaction of business at such meetings;
- the conditions of appointment and service and the scales of pay of officers and 2[other employees of the Corporation other than the Managing Director, the Chief Accounts Officer and the Financial Adviser or, as the case may be, the Chief Accounts Officer-cum-Financial Adviser]
- 1[the issue of passes to the employees of the Corporation and other persons under section 19;
- the grant of refund in respect of unused tickets and con cessional passes under section 19.]