The Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950
12. Power to appoint committees and delegate functions.
- 2[Board] may form time to time by resolution passed at a meeting-
- appoint committees 2[consisting of Directors] for performing. such functions as may be specified in the resolution;
- Subs. & ins. by Act 63 of 1982, s. 5 (w.e.f. 13-11-1982)
- Re-numbered & Subs. by S. 6, ibid. (w.e.f. 13-11-1982)
- Subs. by S. 16 & Sch., ibid. (w.e.f. (13-11-1982)
- delegate to any such committee or to the Chairman or Vice - Chairman, subject to such conditions and limitations, if any, as may be specified in the resolution, such of its powers and duties as it. may think fit;
- authorise the 2[Managing Director] 1[or any other officer of the Corporation], subject to such conditions and limitations, if any, as may be specified in the resolution to exercise such powers and perform such duties as it may deem necessary for the efficient day to day administration of its business.
- The Chairman, Vice-Chairman or Managing Director may delegate any of his
powers and duties [including powers and duties delegated to him under
sub-section (1)] to any officer of the
Corporation, and the officer to whom such powers and duties are delegated, shall exercise and perform such powers and duties under the control and supervision of the Managing Director.]