The Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950
14. Officers and servants of the Corporation.
- [Every Corporation shall have a Managing Director, a Chief Accounts Officer and Financial Adviser, appointed by the State Government.
Provided that the same person may be appointed as the chief Account Officer and the Financial Adviser.]
- A Corporation may appoint 4[ a Secretary and such other officers and employees] as it considers necessary for the efficient performance of its functions.
- [The conditions of appointment and service and the scales of pay of the officers and employees of a Corporations shall--
- as respects the Managing Director, the Chief Accounts Officer and the Financial Adviser, or, as the case may be, the Chief Accounts Officer-cum-Financial Adviser, be such as may be prescribed, and
- as respects the other officers and employees, be such, as may, subject to the provisions of section 34, be determined by regulations made under this Act.]