The Road Transport Corporations Act, 1950
15. Managing Directors, Chief Accounts Officer and Financial Adviser.
- The Managing Director shall be the executive head of the Corporation and all other officers and employees of the Corporation shall be subordinate to him.]
- The Managing Director shall obtain the views of the Chief Accounts Officer and the Financial Adviser or, as the case may be, the Chief Accounts Officer - cum - Financial Adviser, on every proposal involving revenues, or expenditure from the fund, of the Corporation and shall cause such views to be placed before the Board prior to the consideration of such proposal by the Board.]
- 1 Ins. by Act 28 of 1959, s. 3.2 Subs. & Ins. by Act 63 of 1982, s. 6 (w.e.f. 13-11-1982).
- 3 Subs. by s. 7, ibid. (w.e.f. 13-11-1982).
- 4 Subs. by s. 8, ibid. (w.e.f. 13-11-1982).
- 5 Subs. by s. 9, ibid. (w.e.f. 13-11-1982 ).