Trade Union Act, 1926
FORM A : Application for Registration of Trade Union
Dated the __________ day of __________ 19
1. We hereby apply for the registration of a trade union under the name of _______________
2. The address of the head office of the Union is ___________________________
3. The union came into existence on the _________ day of _______ 19_____
4. The union is a Union of employers/workers engaged in the industry (or profession).
5. The particulars required by section 5(1)(c) of the Indian Trade Unions Act, 1926, are given in Schedule I.
6. The particulars given in Schedule II show the provisions made in the rules for the matters detailed in section 6 of the Indian Trade Union Act, 1926.
7. (To be struck out in the case of unions which have not been in existence for one year before the date of application). The particulars required by section 5(2) of the Indian Trade Unions Act, 1926, are given in Schedule III . (State whether the authority was given by a resolution of a general meeting of the union, if not, in what other way it was given)
8. We have been duly authorized to make this application.
To the Registrar of Central Trade Unions, Delhi.