Technology Development Board Act, 1995
9. Fund for Technology Development and Application.
- There shall be constituted a Fund to be called the Fund for Technology Development and Application and there shall be credited to the Fund-
- Any grants and loans made to the Board by the Central Government under section 8;
- All sums received by the Board from any other source;
- Recoveries made of the amounts granted from the Fund; and
- Any income from investment of the amount of the Fund.
- The Fund shall be applied for meeting-
- Expenses on the object and for the purposes authorized by this Act;
- Salaries, allowances and other expenses of officers and other employees of the Board; and
- Expenses of the Board in the discharge of its functions under this Act.