Technology Development Board Act, 1995
22. Power of Board to make regulations.
- The Board may, with the previous approval of the Central Government, by notification in the Official Gazette, make regulations consistent with this Act and the rules generally to carry out the provisions of this Act.
- In particular, and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing power, such regulations may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
- The terms and conditions of service of the Secretary and other officers and employees of the Board under sub-section (2) of section 4;
- The conditions subject to which equity capital may be provided :by the Board under clause (a) of section 6;
- the from, in which and the time at which the returns may be furnished to the Board under sub-section (1) of section 15.