Technology Development Board Act, 1995
21. Power of Central Government to make Rules.
- The Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, make rules to carry out the provisions of this Act.
- Without prejudice to the Generality of the forgoing power, such rules may provide for all or any of the following matters, namely:-
- The number of members of the Board under clause (g) of sub-section (3) of section 3;
- The term of office and other conditions of service of the members of the Board, under sub-section (4) of section 3;
- The powers and duties of the Chairperson under sub- section (5) of section 3;
- The constitution of committees under sub-section (1) of section 5;
- The form, of application under sub-section (1) of section 7;
- The form in which, and the time at which the Board shall prepare its budget under section 11 and its annual report under section 12;
- the form of annual statement of accounts under sub-section (1) of section 13 and the date before which the audited copy of the, accounts may be furnished to the Central Government under sub-section (4) of that section;
- Any other matter which is to be, or may be, prescribed or in respect of which provision is to be, or may be, made by rules.