Login : Advocate | Client
Home Post Your Case My Account Law College Law Library

32. Appeal to Central Government.-

Any person aggrieved by an order of the Board under section 14, section 15 or section 20 may appeal to the Central Government within sixty days from the date thereof and the Central Government may cancel, modify or suspend any such order.

Tea Act, 1953 Back

Client Area | Advocate Area | Blogs | About Us | User Agreement | Privacy Policy | Advertise | Media Coverage | Contact Us | Site Map
powered and driven by neosys