14. Grant of permission to plant tea.-
(1) application for permission to plant tea on any land not planted with tea on the date of commencement of this Act shall be made to the Board and shall contain a clear statement of all special circumstances justifying the application.
(2) The Board may require an applicant to supply such information as it thinks necessary to enable the Board to deal with the application.
(3) Subject to such conditions and restrictions as may be prescribed, the Board may by order grant or refuse the permission applied for, or may in like manner grant it in part only or may call for further information from the applicant.
(4) No order by the Board under sub-section (3) shall be called in question by any court.